Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 30th. During the last week, Status has traded up 4.6% against the dollar. Status has a market capitalization of $98.34 million and $24.94 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Status token can now be purchased for about $0.0283 or 0.00000294 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Neraex, Cobinhood and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010412 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $197.31 or 0.02049183 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00183445 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00042287 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded down 48.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00027372 BTC.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, BigONE, Livecoin, CoinTiger, IDEX, LATOKEN, ZB.COM, Upbit, IDAX, ChaoEX, Tidex, Bancor Network, Liqui, Ovis, Kyber Network, OOOBTC, Radar Relay, TOPBTC, OTCBTC, Poloniex, Kucoin, Huobi, Binance, DragonEX, Koinex, Gatecoin, GOPAX, DDEX, IDCM, Bittrex, ABCC, DEx.top, OKEx, Gate.io, Bithumb, HitBTC, Neraex and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.