Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 30th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded up 9% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be bought for about $0.0219 or 0.00000228 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Crex24, STEX and Escodex. Bitcoin Incognito has a market cap of $284,847.60 and approximately $51,392.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001792 BTC.
- Bettex Coin (BTXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Profile
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Trading
Bitcoin Incognito can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, STEX, Escodex, Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.